Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Grey

Not feeling too good....I know the reasons and I am nowhere remotely involved, I also know for sure that it doesn't really affect my life but....
Why is it that people actually are the way they are.....Neha's and mine favorite joke-save the endangered species! That I am sure I am.
For the first time the series of incidents that has unfolded is something I cannot talk to,but there is a heavy feeling,pretty much like a stone that you have been walking with for a while now.....

I am quite stunned by behavioral changes or maybe programmatic changes for people have stopped existing just out of flesh and blood.
I want to talk,but I cant and so I am writing.
The best part of the day was Jassi and Kashmir,spoke to someone about the whole experience and the warmth filled in,this person is going there to do some research for his story.....

Feels weird but I am still feeling good,away from self doubt I guess life takes a different meaning.
I am not let down for I chose to find my own way to attain whatever they call Nirvana!

Miss you P and Miss you TB!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The worst/best part of being endangered than extinct is tat ppl try to save u rather than feel sorry abt it...

lensight said...

not that the endangered species in looking @ u (not u in person) but ya myb ppl feel great abt being the savior!

Anonymous said...

even god feels gud abt it, u really think ppl wud let go off such an opportunity...
but frankly god never presents such opportunities to us lesser mortals he/she keeps the satisfaction.so kinda lost cause...

lensight said...

Well I m nt an ardent believer of god to knw wht he feels gud abt but the lesser mortals definitely think they are saving worlds and lives over drawing room and cafe conversations

Anonymous said...

depends on ur definition of god...goin by the cliche or chosin the path otherwise...
god has to be ur concience...hence its gravity varies by person ...was never an absolute...yup tat god still is the saviour...
to a smuggler a rapist is a criminal...to a rapist a murderer is....and to a murderer the situation is...

Anonymous said...

depends on ur definition of god...goin by the cliche or chosin the path otherwise...
god has to be ur concience...hence its gravity varies by person ...was never an absolute...yup tat god still is the saviour...
to a smuggler a rapist is a criminal...to a rapist a murderer is....and to a murderer the situation is...

lensight said...

Like that thought,but isnt the conscience constantly in conflict with the several layers that it has wrapped itself under?
I mean we all live in the hope that I can justify it to the world and sometimes even to ourselves by faking conscience when the poor conscience is grappling with multiplicity and that makes it important for us to acknowledge grey and also acknowledge we are humans,and we grow with our mistakes.One doesnt really need a saviour.....

Anonymous said...

well u can't mix ur mind with ur concience...ur concience is always very clear wats right or wrong , wat we might choose is convinience and a supporting reason based on a precedent...

lensight said...

Cant agree to tht,the conscience is not judgemental,thre r no absolutes to rights or wrongs.Its nt being convenient but conscience is a part of the mind.The mind would be imaginative,and something which is in abstraction but still has physical manifestations.the conscience in there helps explain the minds awareness of the world,it propogates us to do things in relation the real world we belong to.I dunno if tht can b just right or wrong,atlst nt to me.Its more situational I would say

Anonymous said...

rights nd wrongs are quite fluid and formative no doubt...but still at any particular iota of time when we r abt to take a decision our concience is very clear wat's the right path ...i dont think we always chose tat though which is perfectly fine as to the world our clarity was as important as its invisibility...

Anonymous said...

damn !! cant delete comments.....i meant unimportant....