Sunday, June 12, 2011

Means Everything

It doesnt mean a thing
Highly over-rated
And picking up pieces is not met under deadlines,not even without deadlines
Television makes no sense,nor does meat
Not even cigarettes....
I think I am suffering from caffeine and alien deficiency
I need to be abducted by aliens or meet Captain Hook or exchange lives with Peter Pan
But Peter Pan is stubborn and he hates grown ups, so maybe he will understand.
And together we will banish Captain Hook and I will keep his red hat and the tool box.
I need to dirty my hands with turpentine and lightners, but the black buck needs to fly in before that.

4 comments:

RaveeG said...

Never knew this side... nice one.

lensight said...

Thank you sir,its mostly erratic,though its first love

JJ said...

Terrific site! I am now following you. I am also new to Facebook. I'll try to follow there as well.

lensight said...

Thanks JJ,hope you enjoy it