Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Holiday


The long awaited Alumni meet got over, and it was quite a funny ending I must say…..How the few good men and women seemed to be caught up in their web, and how I expected that if I could keep off the neverending complexities for these few moments why cannot they do it? Expectations! Never have them, never live upto them, probably that makes life simple!
I had a rather nice time with the most controversial friendship, with Dumbhead. All we did was sit beside each other all through the night and listen to other people’s words. Myself and he had never been so peacefully connected. Also was the first big hug to desire, how I wish they reach the zenith of togetherness. It will do well to people like us. On the other hand I feel disconnected with the romantic relationship I have been through, do I know the reason, I guess I do and I also know I will brush it under the carpet. That’s why it is perhaps said, so much for love! Decided yet again to find solace on celluloid and landed up with Rajeev for Holiday!
The best thing that has happened in a long time, a complete feel good film that leads you to believe in love all over again. The characters of Amanda and Irish, well to divulge further, it restores faith in love. It felt like falling in love all over again. Also how similar circumstances are, how similar feelings are, how similar life-views are, I did connect with all of it. The best thing is perhaps to outdo complications. And living up to
expectations is the easiest thing to do. Gosh, talk about being self contradictory! The perfect life is ofcourse when you smile and cry at the same breathe; its about admiring the today and aspiring for a better tomorrow. Sounds quite teeny-minny, but trust me to say it, perfection lies within us, its just about how we find it.
A holiday that I gifted myself and ofcourse Rajeev was the fellow-rider who made it better!

13th Feb 2007
01:10 hrs.

No comments: