Sunday, July 06, 2008

The raindrops did not talk to me

The raindrops did not talk to me.....
The rain drenched shimmering road did not look at me
The asymmetrical array of the yellow cabs did not wait for me
They all stood together and I stood in my frame.....alone

From the seventh floor the cityscape was different today,
very different than what it used to be in the last twenty five years
From the seventh floor the sky was different
very different than what it was a few minutes back
As I pan the vision is blurred
But still the vision does not talk to me

I have lost love midst a soul
I have gained love midst nothingness souls
I have been choked but I refuse to breathe,I refuse to set my liberation free
I have been hanged down the reverence shelf,I am shamelessly waiting for none at all

The puzzle is not a puzzle anymore
Its an ocean of confusion
Where my emotions do not converse
My feelings have lost articulation

I am longing for a past I do not remember
The expansion of grief is gnawing the heart
There is a tightness in the throat
I am wondering if I am lost in the loneliness of memories

I am living in a paradise whose owner is dead
I am not sure if this is the right address
Every night is a lonely musing
I do not know from where the mild tears come and where do they go....

And then suddenly I lose all my thought and....
start thinking again....what if?
But my leprechaun is sleeping
I can't wake him up
I will fight with them tomorrow
The raindrops did not talk to me.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the drops will myraid every tear of jubilation or pain...but it wud never hide the sadness or elation on the face...it wud never matter over matter...
dont reconcile , u killin time in kol while its getting heavenly in pune...

lensight said...

Pune, I dunno but I knw abt this monastery called FTII and there it is heavenly.....It changed my vision,and I dun wanna kill time,thousand frames each day are dying untimely death. I am still waiting for the mean machine to announce me dead....for i cnt stand the guilt of killing nanoseconds.....

Anonymous said...

nanosecs hmmm...a techy at FTII,a fatal combo...surely
tat monastery aint for refuge...its a responsibility to preach to the not so unlucky:)
the mean machine is busy elsewhere, will take time....save the nanosecs u can , its convinient to showdow under guilt but...u can do better

lensight said...

Naaa,anything but a techy!
Its definitely was not a refuge but a kick start to the dormant risk appetite and directionless wave.
The resonances are underconstruction,and the mean machine can wait :)

Anonymous said...

a rejuvinated appetite of a tigress lickin human blood,
may god forbid wat nemesis bekons the remainin earth...