Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What happened then?


I was wondering what happened? There's so much to write, I am writing notes on my phone,scribbling on my notepad. Kept everything stored, like the shots and short notes of the trips in October and December but have done nothing about it. I am guessing its gotta do with my lack of initiative and attention When there is time the easiest thing to do seems to be switching on the tv and watching that, what I watch is also not something that I know because its mindless and just keeps my screams inside my head at bay The best way to describe,thanks to Damon Albarn (songwriter for Blur)sings: sorry but I'm not really listening, I've got my mind on something. He adds: the whole world could have passed through me but I don't know that it means much to me. This is a transformation of sorts, I don't know if anything is genuine, not even pretension. Anyways, off to the city of joy for a few days, I hope to be at peace with myself.

No comments: