Monday, April 30, 2012


Mom turned 50 yesterday,seems like time is on a mission! I am glad I came back home. It feels good to be somewhere, where fears are protected. I slept without the need of noises and woke up, sometimes with a sinking feeling,sometimes normally. Spoke to Blue and Mom, they seem to be in conversation with my inner calling..... 90% I am prepared to let go of it, the 10% is just remnants of long summer evenings and stories of half a decade fleeting love and nameless things. Just tried calling,don't know why but letting go is my biggest weakness. But like we learn everything, this is something I have vowed to learn, since it will be a source of survival. The man from villages around the capital has been around, rather weirdly, its almost like two leaches needed one another to sing the night away. Strange ways we have! But yes no one can take away the Cinderella story from me, I am a director after all,I will make it come alive :) To long woeful nights and lost in translation days, bye broken promises, welcome new dreams

No comments: