Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Morning

I woke up to a friends BBM alluring me to hot shot bengali food. Thanks to toe and a few other things cant do that.
The weekend has been laziness personified,but then I needed to rest, the toe..
Almost sounds like I am cooking excuses.
But the good part was,I switched the comp on and decided to not visit social networking sites....ok except for Mark Zuckerberg's timeline and went to check some print stuff on desi creative....havent done madness with fonts for a while...must do...the Stars @ 12 promo has all the opportunities...what say?

Anyways currently its the Star Plus show about which I am in two minds,in principle and in reality.
And then hit the doctor and do the washing clothes thing as well. And damn the compliance training.
Looks like a busy sunday, but what the heck?? All of Saturday I refused to leave the bed!

And maybe I will comeback here in the evening, if I finish the book m reading,lotza thots on that one

No comments: