Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pledge


Here and there,quite all over the place. So time to get some good and not so good pledges to be made -

I pledge

1. to live well,from within
2. tell myself its OK to feel low,after all when was it love enough if it didn't pain enough
3. write more regularly  and finish reading books
4. work, a lot smarter and not let people command my head space
5. travel to new places
6. get up and go for my jog (but the toe has to be fine,cant start before)
7. be smart about my finances, save some money....keep tab of expenses
8. laugh more often and feel it
9. watch more films and less tv
10.not be lazy,get disciplined about life
11.not be afraid to acknowledge that sometimes it will hurt beyond belief,it doesnt mean I escape
12. not make life like instant coffee,buy a coffee machine instead :)
13.cook for myself and have a glass of wine with it
14.listen to old hindi songs and rabindrasangeet and watch a lot of rom-coms
15.meditate and find peace within myself

The universe is as quirky as I am, and this time as well, it will still keep conspiring
To life....with love

No comments: