Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SeNse and SeNsiBilities

Another note on maybe nothing and yet a lot of things. The other day at Ambedkar colony in Nizamabad I just chanced upon this girl, hardly 15 years old. I have always read about the blooming sexual sensations in a woman or a girl when she is turning into a woman. Personally, never have actually experienced it, considering the ‘Boys Don’t cry’ syndrome ruled my life.
Coming back to this girl, in her school uniform, wet unkempt hair she walks out of the lane, goes up the steps. The newly discovered rhythm in her body is very prominent. The language was subtle yet spoke volumes as she kept talking to someone.
Conscious of being watched she climbed down the stairs with accentuated movements. Her pushing forth of almost non-existent breasts twirled heads, the swinging of the hips made heads turn. The prominence of the curves over-ruled the senses of the passer-bys. I could not blame the curious eyes of the adolescent boys, I was myself attracted enough to get to writing all of this. And then she vanished altogether in the unknown lanes from where she appeared.
After a long time I realized that probably it takes lot more for a man to resist a woman. To my surprise I felt a little weird of having a woman’s body,and remembered all the times when I negated all the comments about being ‘sexy’ or ‘Hot’. It is an interesting insight can think or do think like a man and have come to know the exploits that a woman entails-even unconsciously.And probably to end with Quirk’s comments of ‘irresistible’ holds ground!
The bearings of being Bi-curious holds ground!

Nizamabad,Andhra
19TH Sept 2006
21.00 hrs.

2 comments:

Manish "Diogenes" Golder said...

The dirty old men wallow in their Lolita complex
But I understand what you you referred to - that precocious virgin of the rocks - her beauty slips through my fingers like the soft water of a mountain spring as I hesitantly grasp her tender palm - oh how I miss never having loved one of them - and even more for her to have never loved me....but their was that odd spanish teen in trafalgar square..care for me to tell that story? But again you think I have a fake accent... :(

Manish "Diogenes" Golder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.