Saturday, May 17, 2008

Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind

Why Demented?
  1. The Knight Riders had the most dismal loss of the IPL series! Damn how on earth could they lose....so badly?????
  2. I thought it would be a no pretentious trip over the weekend,where I could just be,but thts not happening,I dunno where the fifth element is coming from!
  3. While speaking to a friend I realized there are so many of moments that I wish I could live again.
  4. Lilight would not handle the going away too well,but I dont think I can nuture the distance even being virtual. I just do not have roots,as much as I still do not know if I ever had them,I also know I cannot handle them too well. The whole time and distance phenomenon and nuances of wired communication
  5. After I am done with the course @ Pune I am going to have to look for another Job!

But random stuff is the one which emerges the winner for the day....out of the blue I decided to call this junior from college who as I figured is an Investment Banker now!!!!(I still cant believe such a soft sweetheart guy can be in such a tough career!)
Its been three god damn years but as it is said and I have been blessed with a lot of friends with whom I can get back as if we never parted this story took a similar turn.From drizzles in the lovers lane over complicated relationship issues to getting back in touch over Anjan Datta and Clint Eastwood. It is a happiness thats like the surprise rain on a scorching mayhem of May.
To add to the happy state of being Dumbhead and Myself ended our curfew of two months last evening. And as astonishing as it might be it was just yesterday I wrote to him saying I kinda now beginning to not handle his absence too well.

So as I can conclude and move over to research over the Hongkong Riots in 1966-67 (intrigued by Wai's rather phenomenal mindf***king creation 2046)I guess the dementia has been put to rest.
I guess I had to stop expecting what it will look like and and look at it to find out what it exactly looks like.
Cheers to being random.
Cheers to Gay couples in California being given the right to marriage and the promise that sexual preferences can be as personal and as obvious as ones right in a democratic country (here I mean the ideal democracy)and on second thoughts I presume if its California,India cannot be far behind.....

And how exactly dangerous can be an open heart? :)

01.56 hrs
May 17th 2008,Kolkata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dementia often associated with emotional apathy , is a trait ur certainly hiding well...
@pune wud b a dream...like none other if u can hike...

lensight said...

I dunno if I am hiding it conciously.Dun think I ever intended to hide it ever,its hiking tp Oune but the road I take is my own,the moments I captire r my own.