Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hmmm

Bc to Dementia....cud barely sleep till the clock struck six and then the Mayhem over man's fatal attraction to woman and repercussions of the law guardians.
The excitement seems to be very bleak
Not hearing from someone even more bleak
Something that I fear is desertion....not to be has ceased to be a choice.

Wonder how life is gonna change,if at all
Mumbai,cant wait to meet you,my solace of the soul,my irrelevant logic,my cuppa beside
salt water reservoir,and the aimless walk perspectiva.

To say it all together,kinda anxious,dunno if that is called the fear,the fear of denying fear but isnt denial reality?

09.09 hrs
17th May,Kolkata

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a baby cobra strikes without knwing the consequences of its bite, but is plesantly surprised of its new found power which was hidden till its first attempt....the world awaits the first bite of ur second innings...

lensight said...

The lil cobra bit is kinda cute and smthng i cud nvr come up with....the first bite of second inninings :) thnx

Anonymous said...

ur most welcome...once upon a time pune gave me my first bite of my second innings...nd was superlative...