Friday, September 15, 2006

Coming BACK to LifE!

Revival is something I have always enjoyed…..the end of one day and the night with the process of promise of the dawn….a new beginning.
Life has changed a lot….Kashmir made me grow up after comfortably numb became too uncomfortable for comfort. The place was just ecstatic….like I felt like the boundless boundaries that one could fly over..
About the mundane realities….got myself to earn bread and butter and then started missing the passion and dreams that I was to chase…..and now trying to recreate them and almost ready to take off.
Each frame is embedded in the mind….waiting the world to show the picture….of life that’s best described as random strokes on the bluegrey sky.
People who mean a lot are nearby yet far away and some has lost themselves in translation!
And with this grandeur of celebration where everyday is unfolding a new set of realities….I arise, awake, and shine…….

Sept 7th 2006

01:45 hrs


No comments: