Friday, September 15, 2006

Memoirs

Life is new, everyday, every moment. As the explorer in me is always in quest for variations on the other hand, often going back to the past gives me an inexplicable satisfaction. Today was weird, as if I relieved the two most special years of TISS in three hours. Meeting P was strange, maybe because I wanted to pick up the thorn as comfortably numb-‘ness’ has ceased to exist. But long live the intensity and the undying love for Passionate Trust. Some things never die.
Waiting at the linking road Barista for Soul-media-mate, she is to be here in a few minutes, and the wait seems suddenly never ending, dying to see her! What I adore about life is the pleasant bunch of surprises that it offers in the form of these few individuals. The conversation with Precious was so fulfilling last nite. I almost envisioned the butterfly spreading it wings to fly off the cocoon. And glimpses of my lil princess added to the completeness of life.
The quirk part of the story was passionate, ventilation of lot of pent up emotions and a firmer foothold established on the rock. Maybe I want to see the beginning of the day with you.

9TH Sept.2006
14:00 hrs.

No comments: